Hello! We are Ali and Rob
FUN FACTS ABOUT US
- Enjoy building puzzles, Ted likes to help sometimes
- Do not like spiders, really… spiders are not cool with me
- An expert Triominos player, Rob thinks I cheat
- Like kayaking on rivers and lakes, well… floating is more like it
- Have played golf since high school, Rob thinks he beat me once… once
- Am a sucker for Red Vines candy
- Am creative in the kitchen, I put maple syrup on eggs
- Play drums in a rock band; Ali loves it when I play in the house… NOT
- Really enjoy mountain biking, as long as I stay on the bike
- Like to “paint a picture” when telling a story, sometimes I talk too much
- Love the outdoors for skiing; boating, biking, and camping, I was a boy scout
- Am a Yankees fan, GO YANKS
Hello and thank you for choosing the path of adoption, both for your child, and for the many hopeful waiting families like us. We can’t imagine the difficulties and emotions behind this decision. We support you in this act of love no matter what you decide. We will raise your child with love, respect and gratitude.
We are Ali and Rob and we hope that our book gives you a glimpse of our life together; as well as our desire and commitment toward creating a loving and supportive family.
We met in 2007 while working on a wedding together. Ali was the owner of an event planning company at the time and Rob was the manager of events at a local resort.
We started dating within a few months of meeting. After getting to know each other better, we realized how much we enjoyed the same experiences and how similar we were based on our mutual love of food and the hospitality industry.
Both of us have worked in and around the restaurant and hospitality industry for all of our lives. We truly enjoy serving others and share a passion for customer service both in our professional and personal lives.
We were married September 2010 at the base of Broken Top Mountain. It was only our parents and our two close friends that attended. After both of us coordinating many weddings in our careers, we wanted an intimate celebration.