FUN FACTS ABOUT US
Facts About Us
1) We lived in Thailand for 6 months teaching English.
2) We got to swim with elephants.
3) Sean makes the best chocolate chip cookies.
4) For our 10 year wedding anniversary, we took a ride in a hot air balloon.
5) We have our wedding rings tattooed on our wedding fingers.
6) Layton has won 4 chili cook-offs.
7) We have both participated in a pie eating contest and we both lost miserably.
8) Layton grew up on a small sheep farm.
9) Sean modeled for a Nike catalog when he was 6 years old.
10) Layton studied opera in college.
11) Sean plays the drums, guitar, and ukulele.
12) 16 year old, Layton, scored a perfect 100 on her driving test.
13) Sean loves comic books.
14) Layton loves homemade Halloween costumes.
15) Sean ran Hood to Coast two years ago and hopes to train for a marathon.
Dear Expectant Parents,
When Layton was born, her mother created an adoption plan for her. It was a sacrifice of love that our lives will forever benefit from. Growing up, adoption felt like a natural means for growing a family and a heart for adoption was something that Layton looked for in her spouse. Adoption has been a priority for us throughout our relationship and we are so excited to take this step to add to our family.
We have been married for 13 years, we have two daughters, Jubilee age 5 and Brighton age 2. We live in Oregon; we love our community and are very involved through our work as teachers. Sean teaches middle school at a local university; Layton teaches high school. We love working with our students and their families and enjoy attending the high school sporting events and activities.
Our summers are spent updating our historic home, gardening, cooking and spending time together as a family. We hike, camp and travel whenever possible.
Being an adoptee, we know the significant role you will always have in your child’s life. Our lives are so much richer through the relationships we have with Layton’s biological family.
Thank you for considering our family. We pray you make the decision that is the best fit for you and your baby.
Sean and Layton
View More Families Waiting to Adopt
Go back to the main grid and view more profiles of families waiting to adopt child.