Hello! We are Tim and Becky
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for taking the time to view our profile. We can’t imagine what
you are going through, and have so much compassion for you as you make these very difficult decisions.
The love you have for your child is beautiful and we are humbled by it.
FUN FACTS ABOUT US
Facts About Becky
- Her favorite food is pizza!
- She loves to visit Pismo Beach, CA, and anywhere family is.
- Her Favorite thing to do is going on adventures with her family
- Becky loves to create handmade jewelry, and other crafts, as well as loves to read.
- she loves her job as a preschool teacher, and loves kids. She also loves the sunshine! If the sun is shining, she wants to be outside enjoying it.
- Becky is from a large family ( she has 5 siblings, and her mom had 12 siblings) so she has lots of cousins and aunts and uncles.
- Becky as 2 nieces and a nephew under the age of 5, a nephew in high school, and a niece in 4th grade.
Facts About Tim
- His favorite food is Sushi!
- His favorite place to visit is the beach, he loves the ocean.
- Tim’s favorite things to do are riding quads and motorcycles and fixing old cars up.
- His passions are working on a car or motorcycle project. He is also very passionate about taking care of his family and spending time with them.
- He has two sisters, and is the middle child.
- Tim has one nephew and 3 nieces as well as a 6month old great nephew.
Dear Expectant Parents,
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for taking the time to view our profile. We can’t imagine what you are going through, and have so much compassion for you as you make these very difficult decisions. The love you have for your child is beautiful and we are humbled by it. We have the highest respect for you and your bravery, we promise to honor it always, and share that love with your child. Our prayers are with you as you go through this time, and we hope that God gives you wisdom and peace through it all. We hope as you look through our page you get a little sense of us, and who we are.
We met through our families, our moms are best friends (and still are!) and Tim’s younger sister is one of Becky’s best friends. We only dated for a few months before we knew that we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together and got married about 6 months after our first date. It has been a wonderful 13 years together, and although there have been sad and tough times, we are each other’s best friend, and have grown closer and more in love through every circumstance.
We love to spend time outside exploring the area that we live in, whether going for long drives to new places, or going for walks and hikes along the many trails around our town, we love the outdoors. We also spend as much time as we can with family; having get togethers on weekend evenings, barbequing, and playing games with family and friends is one of our favorite ways to spend our down time.
Becky is a preschool teacher, and has been for about 16 years. She absolutely loves her job, and loves working with kids. Tim has always been a hands on guy who enjoys being outdoors and having a variety of projects to work on, so his job in Facilities Maintenance suits him perfectly!
It had always been our biggest dream to be parents. We actually began trying to build our family pretty soon after we were married, but after 13 years of infertility, with one heartbreaking miscarriage, having biological children was just not to be. We had always planned on adopting as a way to expand our family; Becky has 2 adopted siblings, and we both see it as a beautiful way to be parents. We are so excited to begin our journey into parenthood, and are eager to see what the future brings for our family!
Thank you again for getting to know us.
From our hearts to yours,
Tim and Becky